my 1.4 s - Internal mods

lucy lup

Now i got the kit and wheels and so on on my loop the inside seems dull and basic. I got my ICE sorted and a screen so am thinking of seat, dash, door card or retrim mods. I got £1200 to spend can u please give me some ideas and tell me roughly ow much u think it will cost to do ur idea.

Thanks

Carisma can re trim your car for about that depending on what finish you want, i would have it totally re trimed and colour coded to your car

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

How about some thing really diffrent?

The dash is the coolest dash around but the Gti is even better. How about a set of Gti clocks and gear knob?

Gti peddles, and some tidy lighting would finish it off a treat.

Good luck its the hardest things to get right thats why im leaving mine untill the rest of my install is completed.!!

• 2 months later...

One thing i had in mind for my lupo's dash was to colur code the air vent and center console surrounds to the same colour as the car as well as getting a steering wheel, gear gaiter and handbrake cover to match. I agree with tigz the GTi gear knob is sweet!