Alloy Width - How wide can I go ?? - Lupo GTi

RallyeBaz

Without arch mods on a GTi - I should think so.

Problem with those is that their 45mm offset - GTi is only 43, meaning they'll (possibly) catch on your calipers, ask Darren about that biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I've ordered a set of Steffan Evo's for my lupo. Front's r 7.5 and rear's r 9.0 wide 16inch. Dont think I need any arch mods on the front but I dont know about the rears? might need some arch rolling on the back. Dont think you should have any problems with those BBS as they not going to stick out that much with the 45 offset.

• 2 weeks later...

my 45 offset 6 inch 15" wheels are less than a millimetre away from my front suspension WITH 5mm spacers

I want to buy some 10mm spacers has anybody got these on their cars ? where is the best place to get them cos I cant find anything other than 20mm custom fit for VW 100PCT and those universal fit ones are a bit fiddly..

I also want to fit 35mm offset 8 inch wide soon but not sure whether or not Ill need them then - is this going to be seriously detremental to handling??

Also do you reckon ill need the geometry of the car, tracking etc will need changing when switiching wheel width and offset?