green lupo, x headlamps, load sof stuff hangin from the rearview

dublife2

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> thats me!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> yours looked cool by the way nice and low! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

i think the x lights are coming off soon. and hoping to get some vinyl on the roof and bonnet. insurance has just gone down too and so coilovers are on there way! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> maybe some yellow lights after all that tooo! we will have to see. what did you think? how did it look going along? ive obviously never seen it moving apart from reflections. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Little Green Giant

ive obviously never seen it moving apart from reflections. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Let me drive it whilst you watch? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> thats me!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> yours looked cool by the way nice and low! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

i think the x lights are coming off soon. and hoping to get some vinyl on the roof and bonnet. insurance has just gone down too and so coilovers are on there way! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> maybe some yellow lights after all that tooo! we will have to see. what did you think? how did it look going along? ive obviously never seen it moving apart from reflections. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lol it looked really cool. my gf liked it too. only my mate in the back said "wtf is that?", to which i replied "thats balls-out styling".

brilliant car, like what youve done.

ive always wanted to be spotted!! no1 ever puts a post up when they see me!! even when i had my polo, no1 spotted me BUT as soon as i sold it, someone saw it going up the M1 as the new owner was driving home and put a post up!!

so next time someone sees me, PUT A POST UP! i need to feel loved!

lol it looked really cool. my gf liked it too. only my mate in the back said "wtf is that?", to which i replied "thats balls-out styling".

brilliant car, like what youve done.

thanks! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah i wa going to put one up but then i saw this and was like, oooo! haha.

im glad you like, should look even cooler after the summer, low as i can go etc. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> be pure pimping! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

DSC00018.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00019.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00020.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

aaaahhhhh i see! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i recognise it now! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i like and i dont usualy like mesh grills!

• 2 weeks later...