Expensive but sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Erik@aat

domstreben.jpg

YES!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

These little beauties are now available {in carbon or alu} for the Lupo (and ALL other current and older VWs) {actual braces not pictured, still waiting for a decent picture mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />} .

3 piece front upper and rear upper ~ not the same brace before you ask!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

OK, Prices:~

£130.50 inc VAT for the front in alu

£230.00 inc VAT for the front in carbon

£100.50 inc VAT for the rear in alu

£215.00 inc VAT for the rear in carbon

Not cheap but extra special 8)

Delivery is very slow at the moment for reasons beyond our control mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Oh and we now do roll cages in a fetching red too.....

QUOTE(Erik@aat)
Delivery is very slow at the moment for reasons beyond our control  :angry:

Are they german per chance? mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
Oooh my credit card winced when I saw this post.  Time for another coin jar

If only my credit card would let me have some more money! damn all these student nights out!

Erik,

Ive been looking for a front strut brace for ages but until now there was no `3-piece` one available.

Couple of questions though.

1. Does anything have to be removed from the engine to fit the brace, ie the engine cover?

2. Is just the bar polished aluminium or are both the end plates as well? (Just that i want to paint the end plates the same colour as the car and just have the polished bar).

Darren

Keep us posted when the "samples" arrive then as i think ill be on the orders list as well once i can be suire it will fit with everything in the original position under the bonnet.