exhaust and rear bumper

dublife2

hi guys and girls. ive got a lupo 16v non sport model, with the hidden tailpipe. i want to get a new exhaust soon and i was thinking whether i could get it cut through the lower bumper for a centre exit? or am i better off gettin a sport back bumper first? would it look the same?

This is a Jetex exhaust.

Saves messing around chopping the spare wheel well out, and replacing the bumper.

gallery_255_7_345998.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I personaly think if your having an exhuast fitted you need to cut it into the bumper. It gives the car a smoother finish and if your lowering ur lupo then the exhaust will sit higher. thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

My exhaust took me 9 hours to fabricate and weld up, iv got a dual system with two letter box style exhausts either side cut into the bumper. As i said it finishes the car off for a smoother look. At the end of the day its your personal choice.

DubGirl x

My exhaust took me 9 hours to fabricate and weld up, iv got a dual system with two letter box style exhausts either side cut into the bumper

that sounds good! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> ...pics!!?

• 2 weeks later...

There are some pics of my lupo page 7 of the Gti spring festival link on this site under Events. Mine is the fantasia Green lupo V193 ECD. Marty P however says he thinks the exhausts are a bit much. But at the end of the day its each to there own. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I basically started off with 2 pieces of tubing and bent the pipes myself so it is a complete custom fit, thats y it took nine hours.

have you drawn up any designs yet?

DubGirl X

Edited by DubGirl

Just found it - looks just like what I was going for, nice to see it on a Lupo. I still like the ones I went for in the end mind biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Looks nice, is it a straight through exhuast?

thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />