joyfull morning at the MOT place :)

ill set the scene...

woke up at 7.30 and got ready to take the lupo to have its MOT... got to the place left the car and went home...

got a phonecall at around 9... 'hello mr morgan... weve run ino a problem with your lupo', 'oh' i replied... he went on 'basically we cant get our jack under it because its so low!... <pause> which is quite an achievment in itself!

so i agred to pick it up and higher it and take it back... when i took it back i sopke to a man about what happend and he was quite shcked... he said 'our jacks are pretty low, so your car must have been low because we have lots of lowerd cars in!'

this is at amp motorsport in crewe... a proper mod shop place

i couldnt help but feel very smug biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

2007-SLAMIT.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Good work.

Always nice to check underneith if car has been to a garage to make sure they have not bent anything by jacking up badly or in the wrong place.

Feck that's low!!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> youre a legend!

i figured out a way to make it at least 2 inches lower on the front!... if you unscrew the adjuster rings on coilys till they drop down the shaft you get loads more space!

figured it good for shows when the cars still for a long time

Do they not have a couple of bits of wood lying about to drive onto? Seems a bit of a fanny on for you to go and raise it.

i thought that but i didnt wonna say out.. because they are the ones deciding if it passes

see my tyre fitted has a wee metal frame thing thats really low ( about 1 1/2inches ) and then slides it under the car and then attaches the air feed from the air gun for undoing wheel nuts and inflates it and an airbag lifts the car high enough to get the jacks under it