a new look?

Little Green Giant

had another touch up. a few extra things! DSC_0417.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

cleaned under there! DSC_0418.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and ontop of there!

DSC_0423.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0420.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

re-did these.

DSC_0425.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

made that! newslammedbonnetcopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i like the bonnet black.!? thoughts?

newslammedcopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

nice shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

what bulbs have you got fitted to yours???

ive been looking at the cross on the lights, and im thinking of doing it diagonaly instead. il givre it a go and then see how it looks! DSC_0774crosscopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

or

DSC_0418.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

im thinking the x looks better than +?>

Edited by Little Green Giant

• 2 weeks later...

had a little play with some flag shiz. i have aquired some plastic that i am going to cut up and try on the loop so its basically a trial for that!!! let me know what you think!! 3copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

4copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

5copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i think the last one may be slightly over the top, i do quite like it though. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

definatly get the black bonnet mate

leave it with the stealies and defo love the white walls biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> love the little touches u have smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

definatly get the black bonnet mate

leave it with the stealies and defo love the white walls biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> love the little touches u have smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

ahhh cheers biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> thats really nice to hear early in the morning!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i do love the steals which is good because i cant really afford to get anything else! haha anyway thanks again! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />