Lupo 1.2 tdi 3L

fernando abrantes

hi

i am from Portugal, i have a lupo 1.2 tdi 3L, programmed from 61 cv to 90 cv.

but i am having problemes with the auto gear box, first the car dont start , i have no ignition,

i went to wolkwagen, they saw the ignition starter, starter motor, battery,alternator, and didnt found any problem

than i discouver a guy who is espert in vag motors, and is electronic tecnnician, and the problem is with the

hidraulic system of the auto gear box, its have 3 components : selector or actuator, embraiage pump, and

hidraulic command unit, and there was a leak in the hidraulic, wich must have a certain pressure,

he replaced the selector and the car is ok, the problem is that the price is too expensive,

selector ----1300 € with vat

hidraulic command unit--- 786 €

embraiage pump --. about 200 €

if anyone have this model i wouild like to talk about the car

I think you may be the only member with an original 3L Lupo!

Thats a lot of money to fix it - but it is running again now?

Nope, I own one as well, but i live in Sweden rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Back to the problem. I have a small leak as well and sometimes it won't turn the starter when I turn the key. Buy the very special hydraulic oil and refill it. If it won't start, shift into N (neutral) and tada!

hello!

i own a lupo 3L too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and guess what, i´m from portugal!

my car has now 108 000 km and at 95 000 i had a problem with the autogear oil pump.

the pump cost me 800€ at VW..i´ve spent something like 2000€ sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

hello!

i own a lupo 3L too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and guess what, i´m from portugal!

my car has now 108 000 km and at 95 000 i had a problem with the autogear oil pump.

the pump cost me 800€ at VW..i´ve spent something like 2000€ sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Mine has 210 000km on the clock and I had to replace the engine in mine at 192 000km...

Edited by Stefan Sager

ah 3l owners does your door have a little line along it a couple of inches from the bottom the same as the gti as i want a new door and have only found a 3l one

You mean like this:

3l.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

...then yes!