Does any1 know where i can get these tail lights??

female_london

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate, have been to the hella web site but they dont have prices, and i've tried other place and had no luck, my dad has spoken to some friends that work for VW but they said that the reverse and the fog lights would be in the wrong place any idea if this matters and is it easy to swap them if that is the case??

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the wiring is prob the same as the Arosa lights

I have arosa lights fitted - few wires had to be cut to make them fit.

em, there was a girl on the boards that had them fitted.

ill have a look around for u , and ill post if i find them! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

most small cars only one reverse light, ever noticed??

its strange that the Lupo has two as u cant get much smaller that that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i didnt mind looking!! bored here in work doing SFA! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Alan did most of the leg work.

You can get them from `awesome-gti` under the hella `multi-lamps` link for Lupos £145.

lupo_tlight.jpg

Or you could try getting them direct from hella, their GB office is Hella Ltd, Wildmere Industrial Estate, Banbury, Oxon OX16 7JU phone number 01295 272233

also found here same ones here

thankyou.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

just cause it's you icon_redface.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

So are you getting blue ones to match your car (don't let blue lupo know if your is the same colour as his or we'll never hear the end of what a cool colour it is) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Just say we're not getting enough "concha" think that's what they call it in spanish haha.

you guys are soooo cool!!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im tryin to explain what this means to Blue Loop cant wait to see his reply lol

What use are you at all, i still ain't got the idea tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Anyway Crusoe, what do you mean by "concha" won't it be "almeja"? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> :devil:

Any colour looks good (blue is best) but it's also the one behind the wheel who counts someone here in need of some window tints? :baa: tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

Think you've picked it up pretty quick Blue biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Concha and almeja look and taste similar LOL

Some really dark tints might be good for Fran's car at the weekend

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />