KTM X-Bow

Putney

i dont know but bloody hell it looks good plus the chipped 300bhp in a car that weights 700kg is gonna be fun and fast shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Spicy. Sadly I'd want to be able to nip to Asda in mine. The Bombardier trike looks interesting (link on the KTM story), just right for fools like me that abandonned two wheels for four at 17.

Is there only one of these in existance as they are all black/ orange or is that the only colour combination you can have?

Potentially a very quick track car

Thanks Putney for the picture link. Now I think it looks like a 1980s vision of the future, those Land Rovers off 'Judge Dread' are a thought. Is that good, or bad?

Another contender, the new Lotus 11 due to be unveiled at Geneva

lotus_2_eleven01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Link

Lotus’ racing arm Lotus Sport will be using next week’s Geneva Motor Show to debut its new Lotus 2-Eleven track car, a powerful stripped out racer with a power to weight ratio similar to that of a 1960’s Formula One car. With a supercharged and intercooled motor developing 252bhp (188kW) and 179 lb/ft (242Nm), combined with a curb weight of just 670kg (1,477 lbs), the Lotus 2-Eleven should reach 100km/h from rest in 3.9 seconds all the way to a top speed of 250km/h... Pricing for the road-going version starts at £39,995 and rises to £49,575 for the track-only option.