Black GTI in banbury yesterday (Monday 19th Feb)

GhostWKD

Not sure if someone on here or not but spotted from the bus sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> (just finished off the head gasket on my cinq after i got home!)

Took pic too because i was talking to my mate, mentioned the loop i saw and he wanted to see it lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edit: just had a quick search, quite a few people from this way! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by GhostWKD

was a guy driving and lass in passenger seat, got spotted taking the pic too lol (makes me laugh seeing it from this side as usually i laugh at peeps taking pics of my cinq biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />)

was a guy driving and lass in passenger seat, got spotted taking the pic too lol (makes me laugh seeing it from this side as usually i laugh at peeps taking pics of my cinq biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />)

That would have been Darren driving and Dale in the passenger seat, have a look in readers rides for a thread by Dale, there are more pics in there.

Yep think you're right, looked very very nice biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> have to keep an eye out for it (well and all the other loops i never knew about around these parts biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />)

It was Dale and myself, I had just picked her up from work. We spotted you on the bus, very funny, made us laugh for a few minutes! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm sure Dale will come on and post, she likes the attention. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

It was Dale and myself, I had just picked her up from work. We spotted you on the bus, very funny, made us laugh for a few minutes! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm sure Dale will come on and post, she likes the attention. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lol like i say i blame my mate who i was on the phone to, he's as bad as me for euro stuff and wanted to see the loww loop i mentioned lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> btw kawa engine in to the back of a loop, think you officially class as nuts, and for that i take my hat off to you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> oh and according to your profile you've got a cento too, so whey biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> lol

Oooooh! I like that yellow thing in your sig!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Its quirky as anything!

lol its changed quite a bit since the sig, new bonnet and front bumper are at the spray shop atm and rear has just recently been finished biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

(dont ask about the work i've done on it the last 3 weekends, sore subject, and far too much money! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />)

http://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/data/1235...m/DSC002851.JPG biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lol like i say i blame my mate who i was on the phone to, he's as bad as me for euro stuff and wanted to see the loww loop i mentioned lol

yeah yeah,blame your mate lol! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

me, attention whore? never!

yeah yeah,blame your mate lol! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

me, attention whore? never!

but it was him? lol! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nothing wrong with attention whoring anyway biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />, if im ever seen out and about i generally ptish (technical term! lol) everything, just because it makes me laugh seeing how people react blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

spotted again twice this week both times in other peeps cars lol my cinqi's just about back on the road now so have to keep eye out for the yellow peril smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

spotted again twice this week both times in other peeps cars lol my cinqi's just about back on the road now so have to keep eye out for the yellow peril smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You will keep seeing it for the next couple of weeks too. I assume she is driving it nicely and not on three wheels around the corners?! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

@ghostWKD - my bf used to have a modded sei (arbarth sporting, black, 15's), he recognises you from the fiat forum his username was syphon123!

@darren - i dont think dale would dare risk kerbing your wheels!!! hehe

@darren - i dont think dale would dare risk kerbing your wheels!!! hehe

lol damn right, they still scare the hell out of me!!

@ghostWKD im in Banbury for another 2 weeks so ill keep an eye out for you