which engines will fit into lupo??

snarremans

Hi guys..

Maybe i got a new tuning project in my head but need some information smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I need to know which engines will fit into the lupo,

can you tell me then,which engine,how many horsepower it has stuff like that..

I have too make a appointment with the man who will probably put in the engine for me...

can someone help me with this??

greets

1.8T - 150bhp upwards.

VR6 - 174bhp upwards.

The 1.8T can be tuned to silly amounts of power, as can the VR6, with the addition of a turbo or supercharger.

Pain in the bottom to fit them though, apparently.

Not to forget a Kawasaki ZX12R engine and also 2 VR6's (one in the front, one in the back). Both a projects of members on this site.

Edited by philip_wilkinson1

I really doubt you'd get a turbo or supercharger on a vr6, in the front of a lupo, anyway!!

As with the twin v6 monster, dubsports vr6 had slightly more subtle bonnet modifications as the enignes so big in such a small hole!

I really doubt you'd get a turbo or supercharger on a vr6, in the front of a lupo, anyway!!

As with the twin v6 monster, dubsports vr6 had slightly more subtle bonnet modifications as the enignes so big in such a small hole!

i beg to differ,supercharger no,the headlight gets in the way and possibly the chassie leg maybe, but a turbo yes,the hoses to the intercooler would be a work of art but it would fit for sure, it was on my to do lidt if i had a few grand lying about laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ,fat chance of that though.

give us an idea of what sort of money you were thinking of spending

the problem is that i was asking it at an normal company,tuning company and they asked 15000 euro for 1.8T and some things on it..

but now i can do it for much less...i ll keep you informed...

keep post some ideas smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the problem is that i was asking it at an normal company,tuning company and they asked 15000 euro for 1.8T and some things on it..

but now i can do it for much less...i ll keep you informed...

keep post some ideas smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

£10,000 plus to fit a ZX12r in the back!

£10,000 plus to fit a ZX12r in the back!

thats a lot smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> many things too change.. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by snarremans