K&N for a arosa?

Rossa

I know someone on here has a k&n on their Lupo, (1.4sport?) from what everyone has heard or can prove is it better than a pipercross and if so .....a) will it fit my car? cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Can i have the part number! Oh and how much it is wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Vage? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think the GTI one fits, to be honest. I've got a PoloGTI one on mine, and I think someone was saying that it fits the 1.4 16v block too?

Not sure tho....

maybe i used Vage in the wrong term - VAGE , Volkswagen Audi Group Enthusiats .

So what is the worst case senario for fitting an induction kit? - the lamda sensor brakes, and if the car is not under warrenty, costing in Irl about €300

r that u crash and your insurace company voids your insurace - id say that would have to be the worst senario :sarc: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

power gains - never really noitced them !! - thou the induction noise is worth the money

Thanks for the reply mate, it's still under warrenty wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I would declare my induction kit on the insurance so i think i should be alright.

Whats a lamda sensor and what does it do?

Alan - if you bought one again, what would you go for?

well im only driving a little one liter -

K&N looks better than the Pipercross, when ya open the bonnet...... but Id perfer noise so id go with the Pipercross if theres one aviable, r that one thats on MattyB 's car. BMC i think - they look class!!!

Lamba sensor - is a little sensor that is to do with emissions readings - its all a bit techy for me, signs that the lamba senor is gone, would be lites on the dash - loss of power -

theres a video some where of matt's car going done some back road - that sounds sweet.

But i have when i had the K&N on and the remus exaust - it sounded sweeter tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the bigger the engine, so u have to take into account i only have a 1L - 1.4 is going to sound a lot different, as ther will be more induction and more noise.!

I've got K&N, which sounds like this: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

http://www.evoposters.net/caralbums/vids/L...upoGtiSmall.mpg

But thats a K&N. A variety of people have got the BMC filter which is about £150. Not sure if its got any gains, but Simon got 11bhp with an exhaust and the BMC.

Pic of BMC here:

http://lupogti.moddedcars.com/stuff/induction.jpg