Steering

if your car is a 1.4s i have

o/s/f Hub

o/s/f Wheel bearing

o/s/f strut

pm me if want them wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

if your car is a 1.4s i have

o/s/f Hub

o/s/f Wheel bearing

o/s/f strut

pm me if want them wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Will the fit ok on a lupo sport?

Sorry to hear about this mate.

I did damage like that and took it along to VW and as said a bit further back they charged £2300 in the end!!

It was for similar kind of damage as well, dont have the list to hand but all of the parts you mentioned were replaced on mine as well as well as the steering rack and rear axle. So i can quite understand these kinds of prices.

Sorry to hear about this

Edited by DanH

Sorry to hear about this mate.

I did damage like that and took it along to VW and as said a bit further back they charged £2300 in the end!!

It was for similar kind of damage as well, dont have the list to hand but all of the parts you mentioned were replaced on mine as well as well as the steering rack and rear axle. So i can quite understand these kinds of prices.

Sorry to hear about this

en t

thanks bud, I not going to vw as I don't have that sort of money, also I could get a new lupo for that price its just crazzy

This is kerb I hit. Its not even that big lol

DSC00297.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by canonman

Bloody hell..thats not even a big kerb!!

The one i hit was about 8 inches high and i hit it at about 40mph!! Did a bit of damage.

I woulnt have had that kind of money either but it all went through the insurance and the garage that did the repairs didnt do them properly, it all got very messy but i won in the end and voila £2300 work done for free!! kerching!

Bloody hell..thats not even a big kerb!!

The one i hit was about 8 inches high and i hit it at about 40mph!! Did a bit of damage.

I woulnt have had that kind of money either but it all went through the insurance and the garage that did the repairs didnt do them properly, it all got very messy but i won in the end and voila £2300 work done for free!! kerching!

Yea I could do that Might have to if there more damage confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

remember when i hit a curb was much worse than yours my driveshaft looked like a banana after

i had to change the driveshaft which cost £50

hub which comes with bearing cost £15

steering arm with track end £45 new

wishbone £35

new disk £15

fitting around £60

total around £250with tracking