Not all Dubs....

LOOPTY-LUPO

PICTdfgdfvb1543.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

peugeot_106_1fsdgsfsfg.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

fhjfhj.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

cvbcvcvvjpg.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Beetle_Cabriolet.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

241kvkjbca.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

some cool stuff there - the beetle is class! u like your blingin' rims dont u! ive just got p'shop but havnt really used it yet - need to though as i study advertising n would come in very handy, but seems like it will take aaaages to get any good at it.

some cool stuff there - the beetle is class! u like your blingin' rims dont u! ive just got p'shop but havnt really used it yet - need to though as i study advertising n would come in very handy, but seems like it will take aaaages to get any good at it.

These are the last 5 out of 10 photoshops i have done, the more you do, ythe better you get.

I think you'd all agree with me when i say that!?

top one is a similar colour to my roadster. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

blimey, it is actually!! - and might i add........very nice roadster!!

• 2 weeks later...
blimey, it is actually!! - and might i add........very nice roadster!!

Sorry about the delay on this - only just spotted the reply! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Thanks, we seem to have very similar taste in cars, smooth as much as possible! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The colour of my car started out with photoshop, I loved it so much I had to find real paint to match! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Sorry about the delay on this - only just spotted the reply! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Thanks, we seem to have very similar taste in cars, smooth as much as possible! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The colour of my car started out with photoshop, I loved it so much I had to find real paint to match! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

cyan roadster!! - NICE

i like the ones of your car, and the BM is mint.

youve made yours wrong-hand-drive though with the HUD wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i like what youve done on the evo, but for me the rims dont fit

lol, just playing around really.