1L E *Cough* Tuning

Tigz™

Before I make ***** an offer on his air filter, im just wondering if anyone has tried to tune a 50bhp 1 litre and got and solid results from it?

Im gonna get powerflow to knock up a twin (or side??) exit exhaust, just for the sound, and Id love a BMG induction kit just for the look of it, but is there any point in trying to improve bhp?

I would would rather concentrate on styleing and sounds if not, ya get me?

Thats what im thinking, theres that much I need to get done, I may as well get the car looking the business and the ice scareing grannys and children, then once the warrentys run out, theres time to chuck in a 1.8 turbo!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the only way of a decent BHP increase is to drop a 1.8t into it.

brakes need to be upgraded then, then suspension... list goes on..

its an expensive road to take. - cheaper to buy a sport / Gti and to modd it.

sure i was lookin at a site, with a upgrade for a 1.4 sport - incrase went from 100BHP to 160BHP - that would only eat the road . biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

brakes need to be upgraded

Brakes are pretty high up on my "fingz to do" list, just cos im sick of scubbin the brake dust off my wheels every day!

I work for a recovery company so gettin sum one to do work is a piece of piss, just need the cash, for a GTi rear disc set up, and big brake front conversion.

If I cant speed, I can always stop!

:thumbs:

I'm gonna take a hit for the 1ltr boys and take a trip down to jabbasport and see how much its gonna cost to dump a 1.8t in and uprate brakes etc...., just down the road from me in peterborough anyway, well worth a laugh!! :thumbs:

When i was a bugjam i saw the vr6 lupo done by dubsport now that is a lovely bit of kit, i think also that was a 1ltr shell to start with :sigh:

Do an interesting transplant instead:~ The Brazilian Gol uses a 1000cm 16V turbo engine, now that would be fun :devil: Not as quick as a 1.8T but easier to do and a real show stopper biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

There's another 10bhp to get from your 1 ltr for sure wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yeah thats snds kool , but i need power!!! the lads i work with have gti'rs and nos powered corsa's , calibra's and scoobys , wanna shock them with some dope lupo tubo power!!!, i'm goin down to jabba sport the week i get back from an exercise in the czech republic with work , let every know how i get on

but i need power!!! the lads i work with have gti'rs and nos powered corsa's , calibra's and scoobys , wanna shock them with some dope lupo tubo power!!!,

ok - the only way your lupo is going to stand out against them cars is a engine transplant - of 2.8 VR6 Engine. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well that is one of the many roads i might go down , just fancy 1.8t with nos pos? any way i think this will be all in vain cos the lad with the gti'r just text me to let me know he's gonna get an rx7 in the nxt few weeks . I've seen and read about the the dubsport vr6 lupo, now that is dope

mmmm, all this power. Your front wheels may be going 150mph but the rest of the car may be stationary.LOL biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />