Lupo Sport Valuation???

biggaz

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Just a quickie, trying to get a few rough prices on how much a Black lupo sport W Reg with aircon, ew, fsh but 84k miles, standard...would be worth??

Any speedy response appreciated!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Luke you do realise modding usually reduces its worth ?

Yes i know but mine is tastefull and ive had people offer me that a few times now!

It good to start at a higher price then they can haggle abit and they feel they have goot a good deal aswell.

Yes i know but mine is tastefull and ive had people offer me that a few times now!

Yeah i guess so.

The majority of modded cars are covered in fibreglass and cheep tat, hense the reason for this general rule.

like you say - yours is tastefully modded.

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Just a quickie, trying to get a few rough prices on how much a Black lupo sport W Reg with aircon, ew, fsh but 84k miles, standard...would be worth??

Any speedy response appreciated!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

with 84k on clock i would take £2700 cash and see what they say!

Yeah i guess so.

The majority of modded cars are covered in fibreglass and cheep tat, hense the reason for this general rule.

like you say - yours is tastefully modded.

Thanks Al smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think maby you should put it up for a bit more than £3k and see how it goes, lupos seem to hold there value very well, just dont trade it it or you wii get riped off bad!

how stupid am i??? i was thinking that you wanted a lupo not selling one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

sorry blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />