Red GTI (phils?)

smoggie85

Walking around the university on Monday spotted you going down Southfield Road at about 11am, car looks spot on mate thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> like what you have done with the wheels they look great on the move. Mine was parked up at Waterloo Road, damn the lack of parking in Middlesbrough angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Must have been me if it had nice wheels. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Is Waterloo road round the back of the VW dealers? I always see one parked up there and thought it must have been somebody who works there. Think that's the only silver GTI I've seen in Boro. If not, I'll keep my eye open for you.

Cheers.

Must have been me if it had nice wheels. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Is Waterloo road round the back of the VW dealers? I always see one parked up there and thought it must have been somebody who works there. Think that's the only silver GTI I've seen in Boro. If not, I'll keep my eye open for you.

Cheers.

Waterloo Road is around the back of the uni, not a very nice place to leave your car all day. Yeah that lupo is owned by someone who works at the dealers. I only ever see silver GTI's, usualy around the Guisborough area being driven by granny's blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> still a rare sight though.

Yeah, I wouldn't fancy leaving my car in the ghetto round there.

I think I saw one other silver GTI in Middlesbrough, well over a year ago, driven by a middle aged woman, but a granny? ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Edited by philip_wilkinson1

Cheers.

Ive seen that one before, it did have black wheels with silver rims i think but when i was there the other weekend there was a silver one with bathursts so i assumed it was the same one.

Yeah, I wouldn't fancy leaving my car in the ghetto round there.

I think I saw one other silver GTI in Middlesbrough, well over a year ago, driven by a middle aged woman, but a granny? ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Have you seen a silver GTi in Hartlepool? its standard, ive seen it a few times now, twice going past the golf course heading towards Hart

Chris

Yeah, thats the GTI I saw at the dealers, it had a tribal VW graphic in the back window. Maybe he put the bathursts on for winter.

No, not seen one in Hartlepool, although my mate said he spotted one drive past Lloyds bar when he was at work. My girlfriend also spotted a silver one in Castle Eden. Maybe it's the same one. I'll have to watch out for that one too, I'm right next to the golf course, and use that road every day.

At least it's not a red one. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Yeah it did have a graphic in the rear window now i think about it, but the one with bathursts didnt, must have been a different one.

I use that raod nearly every day, im supprised ive not seen you on it then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think the reg on the one i saw in Hartlepool started with L something.

My little Loop is making the trek up to Boro for xmas... so you might see another one!!

Be around the Linthorpe/Acklam area wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I live in Acklam so might see you around biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

will be on the look out as well then!

will give a wave to any Loops that pass by wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'm just round the corner from acklam, I'll keep a look out smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />