60mm springs?

Mr_Max

arosa 60mm on ebay search bring you to this...

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll...&category0=

There was some Jetex Jamex ones on there a while back, but don't seem to be there now.

*Edited to add...

Though lupo 60mm search gets this...

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll...op=1&fsoo=1

Ray

Edited by Silver!

cheers matt smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

just like to add, thats quite the website, maybe get afew things for myself on there now too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

think ill stick with the 55/55 weitec kit now. cheers for the links anyway Ray smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I bought Eibach set up and arb's for my mk4 golf from them, pretty good service tbh.

Im thinking about arb kit for my Lupo! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

anyone just put springs in without the shocks? they dont fall out in the rear or anything daft like that? i dont know whether to go the extra and get the shocks as well, their only for my g/f's car, and she doesnt drive that hard...... as long as they dont fall out due to lack of shortened shocks it'll be grand????

cheers

Edited by Mr_Max

i had the jamex ones

-60mm springs, std shocks. the car handled poo, and the ride was averagely poor.

not recomended.

mind you, i thought they were good for the money until i drove a polo with decent brand stuff (cant remember the name) and realised how **** mine was

The fronts are pretty securly bolted in with the struts.

The rears are, as you say, just held there with the weight of the car and the fixed extension of the shocks (does that make sense?), but I imagine you'd have to hit some pretty big air to drop the arm enough to fully extend the shock and let the spring fall out. huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

I can only vouch for -45s, but Ramirez is/was runing -60 on standard shocks on his stunning MK1.

I'd drive it the standard shocks until they need replacing, as they ultimately will. Spread the cost if nothing else.

Ray