Lime green Lupo, Lexus lights, lowered

DTR

Don't see many modded Lupo's about, in fact yours is the first i've seen.

I'm in a Dovercourt Ford Parts transit van lol

Think you had some kind of sticky monkey in the rear window too, nice.

Dave

Oooh, I've not seen that one around?

Where are you based?

I'm in Southend. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah seen it twice now tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Also saw a Gti in Benfleet.

I guess it's pretty likely when you're driving around all day like me.

I'm from Chelmsford but have to deliver to Canvey, Benfleet & Wickford. Bloody Ford, I wanna work for VW blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Cool. I've seen 2 silver GTIs round here - one lives near me (which I've also seen in Wickford too) and the other I saw about 3 days in a row a few weeks back but haven't seen since.

Followed it on my way to work one morning & the bloke didn't even notice. Guessing he's not on here!

lol yeah its sweet owning a rare(ish) car, you get all excited when you see another one.

There's a Polo G40 that goes around Chelmsford n it's our cars fall in love n start flirting with each other on the road..or something.

I'm pretty much saving for a Lupo Gti, though I haven't got very far yet!

What do you do if you don't mind me asking? It's not impossible that I might see you around that area.

ooh 'clients' eh, sounds pretty spesh!

Excuse my stupidity but what does being an Accountant involve? Did you need college/uni for it?

I need a new job see, but have no idea where to start.

Also I have to goto pound lane alot, which is Basildon way..

If you see me nipping about - give me a wave!

Accountancy - producing sets of financial statements for clients, auditing their accounts, preparing tax returns, book keeping - that kinda thing.

You can get into it without college/uni but it is harder to get in without. Lots of studying involved to become qualified/certified.

Have a look at the AAT's website - they're the best bet for getting a foot in the door if you don't have a college/uni background.

http://www.aat.co.uk/

Yeah i'll give you a wave! Honk if you're horny n all that!:P

Cool I had a butchers on aat, nice one. I did look at a few courses like open university etc but they were pretty pricey at the time.

Is aat what you did then?

How do you like your job?

Nope, I went down the Uni route - studying with ICAEW ( http://www.icaew.co.uk/students ). Its quite difficult to get into that without having done AAT first or a degree.

Yeah, I like my job - but I've always been quite a numerate person so that definitely helps. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Money isn't great when you're training mind - only improves the more experience you get & the more qualified you get.