Veyron key

DJ

6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Just a standard VW/Audi/Skoda/SEAT flip key but covered in leather. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

A bit disappointed really, considering the indicator stalks are worth £2k and made of titanium and glass I thought they might have made it a bit more special.

the key (above left) for unlocking the top speed into aero efficient mode comes in a cool case though and is different to the standard key which is quite a nice design so probably not worth changing. 112_0601_19s_Bugatti_Veyron_164_Key.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

112_0601_14z_bugatti_veyron_16_4_coupe_second_key.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by Crusoe

Just expect it to be a bit 'special' thats all. I've seen pictures of the V-Max box though.

Is it true that you have to sign a disclaimer with Bugatti before they give you the key?

yeah, you have to sign to say you understand you have to go through a "pre-flight" check list before you use the key [check tyres for damage, pressures etc.] it's in the door sill anyway so you have to stop before you can use it.

might be the same sort of scheme as the Maclaren F1, sigh to say the comany always gets first dibs at markst value to buy it back then they resell it after a full make over etc. Not like you'd buy a maclaren from the second hand dealer down the road anyway plus it keeps prices up etc.

...If I bought a Veyron the key would be the least of my worries.

True, I just thought it disappointing. Wonder what elose it shares with lower members of the VW family.