just wondering.......

jamiea7x

I think it would be possible, but maybe it wouldnt be water toght afterwards unless you sealed it back up well.

If you want to code them you can get those rear light covers which come primed so you can paint them.

I think it looks okay - i much prefer the black backed ones to anything else though.

not keen on the light covers bit chavvy

i was thinkin along the same lines whrere people tint their front light by opening them up and painting the inners

was wondering if i could do the rears along the same lines

This is what i planned to do after getting a spare set off 243 above but it isnt as easy as id hoped so ive left them for the moment, the problem being the front lights are held together with sealant which means you put the lights in the oven and soften the glue then peel them apart

whereas... the arosa lights are plastic melted to plastic and therefore need cutting apart

No offence to carters car here but his rear lights look good from many angles but in real life when looking up close theres about a 15mm depth difference from the tailgate edge to the lights face if you get what i mean due to the lens not being fitted and they look very unfinnished but each to their own

wayne