jon273???

luke's lupo

My second spotted in as many days and it still wasnt me! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

The SE's are even rarer on an 03 plate. Did it have a 1.4 badge on?

Ah ok then, it might have been a small ' S E ' badge, cos recently ive seen a couple of cambridges with SE badges on the back. Ive never seen another 1.4 though.

1.4's are quite rare arnt they, ive seen a few 1.0 SE ones for sale but not many 1.4s, i saw a black one just like yours with mudflaps also the other day, it had 1.4 on the back, it was heading up the a19 last week sometime.

Chris

Edited by cardaft

Yeah the 1.4SE is seems to be very rare, I could only fond about 5 for sale in the whole country when I got mine. I've never seen another 1.4SE on the road. When was it last week?

Erm i carnt remember exactly it might have been monday, or even the week before laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> it was a lady driving and i think it was a 52 reg

Yeah the 1.4SE is seems to be very rare, I could only fond about 5 for sale in the whole country when I got mine. I've never seen another 1.4SE on the road. When was it last week?

I have seen a Fresco green with a 1.4 badge without the SE and my Fresco Lupo has just SE, i have only seen one black one here in Somerset.

I have seen a Fresco green with a 1.4 badge without the SE and my Fresco Lupo has just SE, i have only seen one black one here in Somerset.

We'e got two 1.4 SE's and neither of them have 'SE' badges on them, I didn't know that some SE's had 'SE' bagdes till a few weeks ago! I think ill have to get one smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

We'e got two 1.4 SE's and neither of them have 'SE' badges on them, I didn't know that some SE's had 'SE' bagdes till a few weeks ago! I think ill have to get one smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I have seen some SE badges come up on eBay, but if you find you cannot get one let me know, my uncle works in a Audi and VW workshop and could get one for you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think the 1.4 Versions have a '1.4' badge and the 1.0 Lupos have 'SE'

Edited by kermit

Ill check ebay first, and thanks for the offer smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think the 1.4 Versions have a '1.4' badge and the 1.0 Lupos have 'SE'

Not sure if thats strictly true mind, as most of the 1.0 SE's I've seen dont have any badges except 'Lupo' on them. Though theres not many about to look at really.

Also, is your SE badge on the left of the boot, or the right? I saw a fresco green one with the 'SE' under the lupo badge (was a 1.0), and a black one with the 'SE' on the right where 1.4 badge would be confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Ill check ebay first, and thanks for the offer smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Not sure if thats strictly true mind, as most of the 1.0 SE's I've seen dont have any badges except 'Lupo' on them. Though theres not many about to look at really.

Also, is your SE badge on the left of the boot, or the right? I saw a fresco green one with the 'SE' under the lupo badge (was a 1.0), and a black one with the 'SE' on the right where 1.4 badge would be confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

My SE badge is situated to the right of the boot with the Lupo logo on the left, my lupo is the 2003 SE, if that makes any difference confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Don't know of any difference between the years, they were all registered late 2002/early 2003, so only a small time period.

Is yours on an '03 plate?

Edited by jon_273