Leddy's GTI

leddy

I dont think it looks dated, two very different types of car that still look fresh in my view.

The lupo looks more unique though.

id probably agree with you mate.

my mates s3 is an absolute machine. i love it too bits.

i think the audi looks stunning hes only done subtle but quality mods to it that i think help to modernise it more than anything smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shes a beaut mate!love the look of her! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

leme know soon about what your mate says about the wheels! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ...im very close to starting a refurb on em....anthracite....mmm...they'd look good..so he'd best make his mind up soon! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Were those taken at Silverstone? Just looks familiar!

nah not silverstone mate. just a new industrial estate that is in the process of going up by my house in sshrewsbury.

was quite a good location really.

cheers for the comments guys makes me happy that people like it!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 months later...

well guys ive had my new exhaust made up. im well impressed with it tbh. i had it done by mij performance in walsall and the job is absolutely amazing. the welds are all neat and the noise she makes is just perfect.

i wanted something a little more unique on the tailpipe front and i think what i have chosen fills the void nicely. i hope you all like anyway

anyway ill let the pics do the talking

CIMG0711.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

CIMG0708.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

CIMG0706.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and a front shot for good measure

CIMG0710.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Looks good mate. Is it a full system?

cheers mate

yeah its a cat back but is all mandrel bent. got it well cheap as they had never done a lupo gti before so wanted something to play with. top blokes though who really know there stuff.

im going in again within the next two weeks i think to have a raceland manifold and a sports cat fitted also so its all good smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...
zorst looks perfect mate how much is the sports cat and is the exhaust system the same for a sport as it is on a gti?

i think they are pretty much the same yeah.

i havent priced up the sports cat yet. just got to fork out for a new windscreen :(

and a high level brake light as thats stopped working :(

• 1 month later...

ey up leddy! long time no speak lad. lovin that zaustio!looks really nice and suits the car down to the ground mate, nice work!

You managed to get the raceland manifold lopped on yet? thinking of doing that myself....

ey up leddy! long time no speak lad. lovin that zaustio!looks really nice and suits the car down to the ground mate, nice work!

You managed to get the raceland manifold lopped on yet? thinking of doing that myself....

nah not yet mate. to be honest moneys been a bit tight of late so havent had any spare to throw at it. although hopefully now everything else has been sorted on her she should be ready to go after xmas on the rest of the mods i have n mind. probably wont work out like that though but i can pray!! :lol:

how have you been mate. aint seen you around in a while??

nah not yet mate. to be honest moneys been a bit tight of late so havent had any spare to throw at it. although hopefully now everything else has been sorted on her she should be ready to go after xmas on the rest of the mods i have n mind. probably wont work out like that though but i can pray!! :lol:

how have you been mate. aint seen you around in a while??

Ahh...know whatya mean mukka! So much I wana do but at the same time its my daily driver so can't leave er off the road for v long at a time!

What other mods you got planned then? I'm seriously thinking raceland manifold, de-cat/sports cat, and a little remap!we shall see.

Yea, been good thanks leddy. Got myself a good job now so can afford to do some work on er now! Hows things with you? You still not bored with er?(the car)

Ahh...know whatya mean mukka! So much I wana do but at the same time its my daily driver so can't leave er off the road for v long at a time!

What other mods you got planned then? I'm seriously thinking raceland manifold, de-cat/sports cat, and a little remap!we shall see.

Yea, been good thanks leddy. Got myself a good job now so can afford to do some work on er now! Hows things with you? You still not bored with er?(the car)

well the rest of the exhaust is on the list. as is a custom leather retrim and a few other styling bits im keeping tight lipped about :shades:

i have bored days and not bored days to be honest!! :lol: but cant think of anything affordable id rather have atm.

Whats the new job then???

well the rest of the exhaust is on the list. as is a custom leather retrim and a few other styling bits im keeping tight lipped about :shades:

i have bored days and not bored days to be honest!! :lol: but cant think of anything affordable id rather have atm.

Whats the new job then???

Where you thinking of getting ya mainfold from then mukka? I've seen some from somewhere foreign on ebay but not sure about the ol' quality?!?

Luwking forward to sein them there secretiv modditions!!!!!

The new job...oof....its colouring in (graphic design) for Egg! Only problem is....its in derby!...2 hour drive!

• 1 month later...

well the lupo has had its wheels re done. i went for a slightly lighter grey this time.

they have been done professionally this time. although the job id done 12 mnths ago had held up really well.

excuse the dirty car!! :lol:

CIMG1155.jpg

CIMG1152.jpg

CIMG1151.jpg

hope you like :shades:

well the lupo has had its wheels re done. i went for a slightly lighter grey this time.

they have been done professionally this time. although the job id done 12 mnths ago had held up really well.

excuse the dirty car!! :lol:

CIMG1155.jpg

CIMG1152.jpg

CIMG1151.jpg

hope you like :shades:

nice, do you work on that estate the pics were taken?