DPM Autostyling & Golf+ North East Meet

DPM

This is confirmed for 1 o'clock on Sunday 5th November and the address is below...

Kingsway House

Kingsway

Team Valley Trading Estate

Gateshead

Tyne & Wear

NE11 0HW

The 'Golf+' photographer will be there from 1 o'clock onwards so if you want your car in the mag get there for then! Hope to see as many of you there as possible as everyone is welcome regardless of weather it's for a remap booking, to buy something or just to show your face and most importantly i hope you enjoy the day! Golf+ will also be looking for the best car to feature in the mag on it's own so get cleaning!

Thanks!

Damian

DPM Autostyling

Edited by DPM

Just a quick reminder about the DPM Autostyling & Golf+ North East meet for tomorrow! It's going to kick off at around 12.30/1 o'clock at the address below, for any directions or requests just give us a shout. Hope to see alot of you there!

Kingsway House

Kingsway

Team Valley Trading Estate

Gateshead

Tyne & Wear

NE11 0HW

Map.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Damian

DPM Autostyling

Edited by DPM

Thanks to everyone that came today, really good to see everyone and sorry that i couldn't get round to speak to you all! Some really nice motors and even the Police turned up as being a dubber himself he didn't want to miss out! (shame he was in the patrol car and not his tidy grey S3!) The Golf+ issue will be on sale soon but once i get confirmation of when i'll let everyone know!

Damian

DPM Autostyling

• 1 month later...