Possibly selling Lupo GTi

kellie

Well, I have only had her a few months but it is getting to the stage where i need to start thinking of a house.

It's a 2003 Silver Lupo Gti, 38k, Black/red interia, I brought for 8k from a VW dealer.

MOT until next july and tax till jan feb time i think..... will check that lol.

Im not very good at pricing cars, any ideas guys?

P.S anyone interested and would like more information, and has a good offer feel free to PM me. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well, I have only had her a few months but it is getting to the stage where i need to start thinking of a house.

It's a 2003 Silver Lupo Gti, 38k, Black/red interia, I brought for 8k from a VW dealer.

Im thinking you might loose a bit (£1500?), because you wont be able to get a dealership price, shame you're having to sell, but its hard to get a house these days, best of luck!

Edited by matt a

Depends on the condition, and what options it has fitted.

its in excellent condition.... options?? Well i believe everything it has on it is standard for an 03 Gti... sports seats, xeon lights, Gti gear stick etc etc. I have left everything standard...was planning on playing around with her a little next year.

Sorry i should have been a bit more specific.

I assume it's a six speed, does it have aircon ?

Pictures are always good to see.

Yes to 6-speed no to aircon..but thats what the sunroof is for biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I have not taken any pictures of her yet. Will do that ASAP.

i would say the dealer price has actually gone upto around £8,200. this is the great thing about lupo gti.

trade in value to the dealer is £6,600.

i would advertise it private sale for £7,500 ono.

I didnt think you were being serious when you said you were going to sell your car to get a house with me babes, i will have a chat with u about it when I see you 2moro night then

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> i cant believe your thinking of getting rid of the gti.

you'll have to come to the south west area meet i'm trying to sort out before you sell it then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />