PS3 Gran Turismo HD Ferrari Trailer

beach

good news though is that GT HD is planned to only cost about £2 when it comes out, cost only price of the disc and manual. the catch is you need to purchase the downloads for the tracks and cars online.

i dont think it will be too long before it comes out, maybe will be released with the uk ps3 in march 2007.

Edited by beach

If i could afford both i would get both. A few of my mates have got 360's but i have got a ps2 and i used to own a ps one and from experience the playstation always triumphs over anything the other consoles in the long run. But the fact that Grand Theft Auto is coming out on the 360 aswell, is kinda swaying me to the darkside!

If i could afford both i would get both. A few of my mates have got 360's but i have got a ps2 and i used to own a ps one and from experience the playstation always triumphs over anything the other consoles in the long run. But the fact that Grand Theft Auto is coming out on the 360 aswell, is kinda swaying me to the darkside!

I have got the original xbox and I love it, love my ps2 as well! think im going to get the 360 though just seen an advert for the new splinter cell!

I've played Saints Row and also the new FIFA 07 demo and i have to say they are nothing short of amazing. Playing FIFA is like watching a real game on TV, its fantastic.