W*****S

Black Lupo

broken into my car and taken everything mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> well not everything

no glass anywhere... taken the whole windows out mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

can't believe it... is my bad luck guna ever end sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I duno what to do im soo upset sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

O S**T mate sorry to hear that sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

What did they take? sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

well its definately proffessionals... took windows with them and cut wires properly...

taken headunit, sub, amp... garmin... roadangel...

i never leave it in the car... but it was right outside my boyfriends house!!

but left my ipod... and other bits?

obviously a planned job... my windows have safety film so they would of had to cut it out... which they did... nice clean job bizzarely... gutted tho... feel sick sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I know how you feel mate, my car got done over a month ago and its not nice.

Hope it was all insured mate and i hope they catch the w*****s who did it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i dont think we have a hope in hell of catching them...

cant believe it boyfriend has lived there for 22 years!! never had a car broken into... knows the whole street...

need a cuddle sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

awww sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

well hope i can get it all sorted, just not sure if its worth going through insurance??

Sound like alot of money you have lost mate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

is the value of the stuff worth more than what the increase in your policy would be? that's the question you gotta ask

at the end of the day, which is the least harsh financial outlay for you?

taken headunit, sub, amp... garmin... roadangel...

i never leave it in the car... but it was right outside my boyfriends house!!

I know its gonna sound rude but ya should never leave anythin on display to the dickheads. I park literally under the window of the fiancées uni house but i always take the CD face off.

I still know how you feel though after havin my car done over twice. Make you feel sick thinkin that it all happened without you knowin. Sorry again.

it wasnt on display thats whats anoying... and why im wondering if the person knows my car? member i said about the incident that my car was seen driven... well the kid at the workshop knew randomly where my boyfreind lived because he had seen the car there... he would of known what was in there too...

i dont get any of it... all neatly done too... didnt damage anything apart from windows?? bizzare!! didnt even damage door to get door open... just left it locked?

see apart from the headunit i havent paid for any of it... sub and amp were given to me... so was roadangel and garmin...

soooo i dont think its worth gettin insurance out...

already got front window.. because im strange and always have a spare set... rear window on its way...

then just need to replace inside stuff?

ive got no rear seats obviously couldnt get sub pass front seats as they dont move... so must of bashed other window to get it out??

took out drivers side front and rear windows...

which were on the road side too???

which makes it weird... because u would of thought they'd of done it on the path...

people park on one side so u have to wait to go down the road if something coming... so why block the road??

GRRRRRRRR

yeah but is it worth loosing no claims over??

thats what ive got to decide??

and i dont think it is??

This is true !

I have to say that i didnt claim for the loss of my headunit tho i had to claim for my rear quater glass but that dont affect my no claims.

see glass i already have... so dont need to go thro them for that either...

headunit is still worth £399 aparently sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Take it the glass was in one peice still then?

Thats what my head unit was worth but it was about 4 years old so wasnt worth claiming for!

Do you feel any better now mate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

yes and no... just been doing some research into what its going to cost me to replace... and not looking good... its ok... but my headunit i only got about 10months ago... so its still pretty new on the market which is a pain... sub and amp im not too bothered about... only had them to weigh the back of the car down a bit... and obviously for the sound... but still have speakers so headunit is my main priority really?

well they didnt leave the windows... and what was there was smashed but still in tacked... so the security film obviously works to a certain extent...

Its not nice knowing someone has been in your car mate, has it made a mess inside?

Mine had muddy footprints on the rear seats and glass everywhere!

I was fuming but i took my anger out on a bin outside my house, booted it halfway up the street lol.

As long as you can get another headunit that will get it back to normal asap smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

nah its same as it was when i left it... nice and tidy... another thing i dont get...

havent damaged a thing really... no damaged seats nothing like that??

looks like they've thought hmm ill have the 'ice' but i like the car so wont damage anything else??