North East Kielder "Military Drive" Meet

luke's lupo

red looks cool do it even if you buy another set of bathursts and use them for winter wheels

i love it

oh i reconise that pic from somewhere 'where does it say i cant park here' laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got me a copy of that, I'll have to get a back issue of that one.

ive got a copy you can have mate

il give it to you next time i spot you il make a point of stopping you just to prove to you it is you this time laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

red definatly though

Edited by luke's lupo

It wasn't me laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

is that Pshop lowered?

Edited by luke's lupo

yep very differant but what if you got them referbed red then didnt like them! nightmare a grands worth of wheel!!!

ride height looks good (for every day use) how low you reckon?

you can come get that mag if you want sometime

Edited by luke's lupo

Cheers for the mag, well I defo want to go lower but not as low as dan lol. It will be a case of trial and error, something like Payna's at the back but a bit higher at the front LupoBBSBlack.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by hanley

bbs splits with red centres and polished lips

Another one of my ideas pinched!

Course, I'm not being serious here, I know it's not exactly original, but I thought of it before it was mentioned on here, which means it's my idea! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Or I'd maybe go for polished spoke fronts, with red around the inside edges of the spokes, like those white BBS's that were up on here for sale a little while ago.

Those red bathursts really suit the black actually, the finish is perfect, if they were too bright or shiny I don't think it would work.

How do you pronounce bathurst? I always say bat-hurst, but I've heard people say bath-urst. Does anyone know for certain? Just curious.

Edited by philip_wilkinson1

Personally i'd never have BBS's again as i'm far to lazy to clean them.

That would kinda rule me out too 351aff78.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Those just matz ones were chromed i think, if they were polished i can't imagine how long they take to clean. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Hmmm, not too keen actually.

I just bought a set of new wheels last week, but I need to work out if they'd stick out once the adaptors are on them. 6J with a 38 offset. Smallest adaptors I've found so far are 25mm, which would take it down to et13. Which sounds fairly low. Take it that would mean it's et13 + 12mm (1/2") of the bathursts width. So they'd stick out 18mm more than the bathursts? That doesn't sound bad actually, although my calculations probably all wrong. Wheels are confusing.

• 2 months later...

found sum late pics from keilder meet

Picture070.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture067.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture066.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture065.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture064.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture062.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture061.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture059.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by gti-dan

Good pics there, making me have second thoughts about my wheels now though. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

they look belta on ya car chris. am gona have to pop to yours sumtym and see that cabby. it looks gorgeous wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />