Meet in Gloucester area anyone?

drummachine

Is everyone still ok to come? We're reasonably close and it's gone a bit quiet? Is it worth just amalgamating this with the southwest meet?

Edited by Diamondblack

Ok, i'm not going to be able to make this now, i've lost my voice and i'm feeling pretty rough, there's not much interest anyway so i think we're best off just going to the SW meet instead. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

sorry guys i'm not going to be able to come either. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i've just got back from the hospital and my mum is still in there!! huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sorry to bail so late guys

hi guys if anyone is interested there in a club meet on december 3rd in taunton refer to the south west meet thread!!! also if you cant mak this meet gimme a shout and as there moght be one in saltford near bath for all those who cant make it!!!

hope all went well with the meet though

Edited by Mr P

• 1 year later...

doesnt look like this ever came to anything...

but if you local and interested there is a meet the first wednesday of every month at the AirBalloon pub- in the birdlip/ cheltenham area. just starting up again now the weather is getting better :shades:

a few pics of the past meets from last year.....

We get a good mix of cars to, from air cooled to watercooled. looking at the pictures, you only really get an idea of the ammount of people/ cars in the first.

29-1.jpg

11.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

31-1.jpg

if your in the area come along to the next one!

No no, we did go!!! See this thread! It just kind of fizzled out last year because we were all up to different things and no one was sure what was happening due to the floods, i'll see if i can round up some people to come to the next one :shades:

• 2 weeks later...
No no, we did go!!! See this thread! It just kind of fizzled out last year because we were all up to different things and no one was sure what was happening due to the floods, i'll see if i can round up some people to come to the next one :shades:

so any of you guys up for a meet around cirencester area???

• 3 months later...