Workshop Manual for a lupo?

crooky

I could really be doing with a workshop manual for my lupo as I am total useless with mechanics etc, does anyone have one because I heard that haynes do not make a manual for the lupo although i have seen cd roms with volkswagen dealer manuals for £10, has anyone bought this?

I could really be doing with a workshop manual for my lupo as I am total useless with mechanics etc, does anyone have one because I heard that haynes do not make a manual for the lupo although i have seen cd roms with volkswagen dealer manuals for £10, has anyone bought this?

Hi mate, i work at halfords so i'll see if i can find anything out later for you. Not promising anything tho; the place is full of monkeys!

Hi mate, i work at halfords so i'll see if i can find anything out later for you. Not promising anything tho; the place is full of monkeys!

kk thanks, much appreciated! nice rabbit by the way biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the how to and information section is like a mini haynes manual got a few little tips to help you and you can ask pritty much anything about your car a nd some one will gladly help you to solve it which is better than any haynes manual

its on 2 dvds and a cd big prog but well woth the install on the pc its full of every thing you could want to know full vw part numbers on as well so if you need the part but dont know what they call it you have the part number ,,,i sent burch a copy for free but as the cost of postage has gone up i cant afford to do any more for free but if ppl want to pay the postage costs i will be happy to send some copys out np shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

They don't do manuals for lupos. What you have to do is ring em up and tell them your year, engine size and engine code. This is always 3 letter code begining with A for example, AER or ACC.

They then match it up with a polo manual cos they are pretty much the same.

They don't do manuals for lupos. What you have to do is ring em up and tell them your year, engine size and engine code. This is always 3 letter code begining with A for example, AER or ACC.

They then match it up with a polo manual cos they are pretty much the same.

That's exactly what i did for my A3 before there was a specific manual- bought a Golf IV one. Remember most of the oily bits of a Lupo are common with the Polo, or maybe an Ibiza.

You can also get official manuals at https://erwin.volkswagen.de. They aren't cheap though.

If you don't fancy the ebay route, I used http://www.manualsoft.com/, and they seemed OK. I'm convinced they're not entirely legit manuals wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> , but they did come up with the goods.

is this like etka ??

ETKA is just parts info. You can also get workshop manuals.