Food Food Food!!!!

VWR Lupo

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> where as we must of been about £50/60 all in and we've still to buy booze laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

drywors and biltong will be in my lunch box tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> might bring along some south african sausage (boerewors) if i can get hold of one or two of them instant bbq's biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Asda noodles are 5p for a packet so imight take a few of them!

does anyone know if we can take glass because im used to music festivals where they dont allow it.

oh and me and my mate are bbqin friday nite/afternoon so if we all get one of those £1 bbqs from tesco we could have a mass clublupo bbq.

Glass is fine, just dispose of ALL LITTER PROPPERLY

last year on entry at 10pm friday night - i was given a Glass Bottle of beer biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> unless your scottish and got lost then they let you in at nearlt 11pm laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> unless your scottish and got lost then they let you in at nearlt 11pm laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Come on you did quite well, especilly considering I got there at 10.30 last year and live a hell of a lot closer.

Oh for everyone saying I can have their food, thanks! I was only joking but it shows why CL is considered the friendliest club in the UK!

Lupo Love.

thank god we have arosas then adam laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

we we left glasgow at 12!!! this year we plan to be there about 7/8pm