Lexus tailight problem?

dvfmlfc

Hiya folks,

Got my 02-plate mk2 Arosa 1.0S Mpi yesterday. Great little car. Put all me gear on off the Lupo, everything great except the Lexus tailights.

They're worked perfectly in a mk1 Arosa and a 52-plate Lupo, yet the Lexus lights don't respond to the dashboard controls in this Arosa in the way they should.

Could this be because the factory tailights on the mk1 Arosas and Lupos were the same, and the factory ones on the mk2 Arosa are different and have alternative wiring? Is there an adaptor available?

Any help, advice much appreciated!!!

Andy

Im not very technical but i think the wiring is different for the mk1 and mk2 arosas, i think its mainly because the mk2 only has one reversing light and one fog light. But tbh i like the look of the standard mk2 arosa light over lexus light but depends which typre you have though. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I like the Lexus tailights. They cost a fortune when I first got them (about 3 years ago). My new Arosa's silver, and just personal preference, the Lexus lights look pretty cool when fitted.

I dunno, there's surely a way around this problem....

Andy

Ah see theres your first problem, you bought lexus lights. Best thing to do is get a bat, and just swing at the the light, repeat if necessary . if you need any help let me know. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good example: http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/walking_tall/21.jpg

like lexus's?

yeah and ever other chav piece of crap on the raod coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

like lexus's?

yeah and ever other chav piece of crap on the road coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

there m3 lights as they come on m3s as standard thats why lexus lights are called lexus lights

3f.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

T hats a really really really nice m3

ok rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />