blue lupo

luke's lupo

• 2 weeks later...

hey mate, tis my little blue lupo, nothing special but i love her none the less. chuffed somebody noticed it!!! where you from?

Black badge btw. needs a little cosmetic work as i had small bump but once its done itll be nicely euro'd.

Andy

Edited by andy's little loop

hey mate, tis my little blue lupo, nothing special but i love her none the less. chuffed somebody noticed it!!! where you from?

Black badge btw. needs a little cosmetic work as i had small bump but once its done itll be nicely euro'd.

Andy

i just live in gosforth mate, you should have come to the meet earlyer today

the loop looked really nice i love the colour coading on the front bumpers looks wicked

keep an eye out for the next meet in the 'events' forums mate hope to see you soon

cheers luke

will do mate, i read the thing about the meet today but i had a heavy night last night, didnt move til bout 3! ill keep my eyes open, and ill deffo see you's at the next one. which is your beast?

oops just realised, currently driving. if your still not driving by the next one, gimme a shout and i'll take you up.

oh yeah, and who's is the gorgeous red lupo, bad boy bonnet, some kick ass wheels and a nice kit? seen him around a couple of times.

Edited by andy's little loop

dont know about the red lupo mate but i have also seen it, its lovely lol

cheers for the offer of the lift but its ok my mum drops me off in my lupo lol blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

cheers luke

That red Lupo has been around for a couple of years now, im pretty sure its from around Whitley Bay or Seaton Delaval area, thats where i last seen it, but that was ages ago. Unless he has sold it on to somebody else now.

Andy, has your car got Ronal Turbos on, or do you have Schmidts? and does it have a leather interior?

hey, mate, it actually has RH rims on it, but it does have Schmidt centre caps. waiting on the RH ones coming. it doesnt have the leather interior but im in the middle of re-lining the door cards in a thick black material, and installing my black corbeus.

I've also been thinking about the ronal turbo's but not sure.

I hate to say it, but I'm just gob-smacked.

The spelling is hilarious. Not so much that your spelling is dreadful, but the one bit which should be wrong (ie Kwik Fit) isn't!!

Anyway, enough grumpiness from me spamming your thread. Just needed to mention it.

Carry on wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I hate to say it, but I'm just gob-smacked.

The spelling is hilarious. Not so much that your spelling is dreadful, but the one bit which should be wrong (ie Kwik Fit) isn't!!

Anyway, enough grumpiness from me spamming your thread. Just needed to mention it.

Carry on wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Oooooooo!!!!! Holier than thou.

If PC is the order of the day then check out The Road Vehicles (Display of Registration Marks) Regulations 2001. At least when you address the Magistrates you will be able to talk proper england!!!

Just needed to mention it.

Carry on......

check out The Road Vehicles (Display of Registration Marks) Regulations 2001. At least when you address the Magistrates you will be able to talk proper england!!!

As I'm on the DVLA's Register of Numberplate Suppliers, I think I'm well aware of exactly how I'm flaunting the law! Lmao

Obviously touched a raw nerve though. At least Andy took it in good humour wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />