Silver Lupo GTi

Pozza

Silver Lupo GTi. Opposite Gildersome Spur Industrial estate in Morley.

I work in the new offices opposite and was just sat looking out the window whilst at work and saw it sat in traffic at the lights.

Anyones on here?

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> that was me! Just going to Ikea. Cheers mate, the first time I've been spotted, and the car was filthy too!

wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" />

Alright mate, didn't notice the dirtyness of the car, had to double glance the car at first as was shocked to see it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm always easy to spot as generally I'm on my way to work at 29.5 mph and trying to save fuel tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Ive never seen any other gti's around apart from Lupo Gaz who used to live close to me.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> that was me! Just going to Ikea. Cheers mate, the first time I've been spotted, and the car was filthy too!

Not buying kitchen units I hope!

They bubble, according to watchdog or something....

How nice are them Hotdogs from IKEA biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Remember when I took my Loop to IKEA, only bought some drawers and ended up putting the back seats down and the front passanger seat down just to get them in. Wouldn't recomend taking a Lupo to IKEA laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Silver GTi just drove past again this morning at about 10.00.

Realy should start doing some more work rather than sat looking out the window all day laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />