zender skirts! 85quid :)

eXXXtreme arosa

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> wtf.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wtf:" border="0" alt="wtf.gif" /> Does that mean you're getting them at £85 then? Whats that discount code about too? 5%?

no it means im taking it to consumer direct im gona fight it! lovely persons.

i understand the adjusting the price when they realised but i should get them at the price advertised originally as i bought them at that price

trading standards said they have to honour the contract or they can back out and i can sue them for the diffrence it costs me to buy them from somewhere else smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the email i sent....

hi shaun,

have spoken directly with consumer direct today. i have been advised that as i have a invoice for you selling me the goods at £93.51 you have agreed to sell me the goods at this price and have taken payment for the goods therefore you have to provide me with the goods. so you have one of two options; You can honour the agreement and provide me with the skirts, Or you can back out of the contract and breach the contact. Therefore i would be entitled to put in a "loss of bargain claim" which means i would buy the skirts elsewhere and then sue for the difference it cost me via the claims court.

scott

lol good on you for taking them on smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i only want my 85 quid skirts lmao! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and i shall get them!

anyone know where i can lay my hands on these skirts elsewhere for a decent price??

Does the site have "E&OE" anywhere on it? This is the crucial get out for errors in any advert, "errors and omissions excepted" (spell check).