Recommend an induction kit for the 1.0S??

mattie

Can anyone tell me what induction kits are available for the arosa 1.0 S? wouldn't mind taking the engine cover off if need be.

cheers biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think people tend to reccomend the panel filters for the 1.0l, so you might want to have a look at one of those, K&N should do one Panel filter

just had a quick look for induction kits specifically for the 1.0l but couldnt find any... didnt look far though bay1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

thanks plan to run the air feed same route as you did.

had a little change about, that air feed is still there but iv got another air feed coming from the original air intake in the wheel arch too, it needs all the cold air it can get stuck where it is!

mattie to do that with our airboxes you would need to do what john done with his old 1litre and he had to remove the engine cover etc to allow it to fit in , i am sure that he might have a pic of it somewhere . another way i have seen it done was that one of the guys ( daryl that had the silver arosa ) he used a green cone filter and then managed to cut a hole in the airbox allowing the top of the filter to stick through the airbox and keeping the engine cover on , however he did say that this then cause the problem of that he hadnt ran any extra ducting to the filter so that it was still sucking in warm air