Football and b*stardism

M1 Lupo

I was cycling home from a mates house and just got a group of five people chanting England start chasing me, because I didn't shout England back?!? WTF? Yes I'm happy we won, but when Ive just rode five miles on a bmx, I havent got the energy to be shouting. I just had to really pedal for it! One pissed off and tired Dan...

Sorry hun, but that comment about not having any energy left made me giggle slightly blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Good that you got away from them though, I hate it when football season comes round and all these people start turning in to wierd hooligany types - and then go round expecting everyone to be like them about football sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

the worst thing is they probably aren't real fans, they are just in it for the hype.

i was amazed down the pub yesterday how many people dissapeared half way through the second half to go and play pool or whatever.

Thats what bugged me, it wasn't like they dressed in England flags or shirts. Just shouting england!

I did well, I covered just over 6.5 miles on a BMX. That was some good cardiovascular excercise for me!!

What pisses me off the most, is that round here, they think a football match makes them exempt from drink driving laws.

They drive to the pub, get tanked up on ale, then drive all their mates home in a dangerous fashion!