Silver GTi, Perth... (VF54 ***)

Silver!

Walking dog yesterday morning and noticed a Silver GTi parked on a driveway about 500 yards away from my front door in Tulloch area of Perth. Looks to be lowered, but I was a bit away.

There used to be a euro'd Pug 106 parked here. Anyone on here or should I flyer it on next walkies??

S!

Edited by Silver!

OK then...

Just had my morning constitutional...

Very nice, lowered GTi on VF54 ***.

No need to flyer as it's already wearing ClubLupo livery in the rear side windows.

So, either someone on here has just moved in fairly near to me or someone on here has sold there beloved.

S!

Yes.

Very nice and very close.

I did notice the Perthshire location in a previous thread and did think 'he' was probably outside of Perth.

SilverGTI: were you at Perth College on Tuesday 23 May as a Silver GTi passed when I was in the carpark.

S!

Edited by Silver!

Yes.

Very nice and very close.

I did notice the Perthshire location in a previous thread and did think 'he' was probably outside of Perth.

SilverGTI: were you at Perth College on Tuesday 23 May as a Silver GTi passed when I was in the carpark.

S!

Yep thats me, when u norm go for your walk in the morning?!Lol! Use to have a 106 with Schmidts etc (pic below) but sold it not that long ago and bought myself the Lupo GTI. Yeah was at Perth college that day, was at the end of year show that nite.

update5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

So werebouts is it you live and what do you drive etc?

Across the lade in the wimpy houses... needs must and that!

'02 Arctic Grey (AKA silver) Arosa 10.MPi, nothing special: bought to replace an ageing Polo Genesis last August. Whilst looking for advice on the web re: cd heads I came across this sub-culture!

14x7 BBS RJs

-45mm AVO springs

SEAT Alana CD head unit

JBL 160watt door speakers.

Fun little run-around which got to me.

Are/were you studying at Perth College or just visiting?

Ray

Across the lade in the wimpy houses... needs must and that!

'02 Arctic Grey (AKA silver) Arosa 10.MPi, nothing special: bought to replace an ageing Polo Genesis last August. Whilst looking for advice on the web re: cd heads I came across this sub-culture!

14x7 BBS RJs

-45mm AVO springs

SEAT Alana CD head unit

JBL 160watt door speakers.

Fun little run-around which got to me.

Are/were you studying at Perth College or just visiting?

Ray

Alright, I see. Cool, u got any pics of it? Always wanted a VW myself but couldn't affors it at the time but got one now. Was studying at Perth college a few years ago but was there for the end of year show because my sis studies there.

12Apr06002_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

12Apr06001_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

These were taken just after springs were fitted. I need to get some more done as they've settled a bit now. Though to be honest I'm thinking of swapping for -60mm!

Would love coilovers, but don't see the point on a 1.0... looks only!!

We walked upto Tesco for a pint of milk one Sun PM and came back with this! Polo had served us well.

Would love a GTi, but can't really justify the money.

Seen you cleaning your motor this morning, but didn't come over as I had the dog...

S!

Nah it looks a cool we motor but instead of spending all your cash on it should save up for your next car? GTI's r awesome, always wanted one an now finally got one!! Not seen your car about at all!! Shoulda just come over?! Were u out wit g/f? Saw a girl looking over wit a dog?! Mite not of been you tho?!

Edited by SilverGTI

If it was me it would've been my daughter not my other half! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If I see you out I'll pop across. Are you going to St Andrews next week?

I'm thinking about it, but have heaps of work to do.

S!

Well I just saw someone looking, musta bein someone else!! Yeah sure just do that. Erm dunno when is it? Pretty busy wit work etc so not 100% sure.

• 2 years later...

After Tigz comment 'over there' re first posts and searching I thought I'd look at my topics to see how much of a booby I was.

This confused me also, until i read it.

:(

Gonna lock this one now 'cause I see it every day.

:wave: