wheel enquiry..**UPDATED**

Peebo

right could somebody please tell me if these would be alright...

6.5jx15 et33 on 45 profile but im wanting to stretch the tyre a tad bit what width tire should i have?

LOOD DOWN TO BOTTOM OF PAGE! NEW WHEELS SIZE TYRE PROFILE NEEDED?!?!

Edited by Peebo

6.5jx15 et33 on 45 profile but im wanting to stretch the tyre a tad bit what width tire should i have?

I think the et has to be some where between 38 & 41 or you could be in for a bit of trouble.

SEAT

Model P.C.D. Offset C/Bore

Ibiza >93, Malaga 4 x 98 35...38 58.0

Arosa, Cordoba, Ibiza, Inca, Toleda 4 x 100 35...38 57.0

Toledo GTi 16v 95> 5 x 100 30...35 57.0

Alhambra 5 x 112 35...38 57.0

Just checked a few places & got the above details over & over, looks like I went 3mm in the wrong direction but et35 is still the minimum so it might cause some rubbing issues depending on how low you go.

Edited by Max69vk

They´ll be OK, but you may need to roll the arches depending on how low you are, as they´ll sit 15mm from the face of the arch and the lips approx 10mm giving you only 5mm of clearance. As for tyres, maybe some 165/50s?

Edited by Adam-B

im guessing they're bbs rm's. if so when lowered the fronts will need rolled dependin on the tyres but the backs will be fine. my cars lowered 60mm and with three peeps in the back it didnt rub. 155/50's look great but 165's will look sweet too.

Glen

strangely no not really. this is the best i could find.

mycar8aa.png border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

would have taken a pic close up for u but dont have them on the car they're gettin fattened up.

image0642qg.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

link to my car below. might be a few better pics there

my car

Cheers

Glen biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

its always been running 195/45's, but thats because i always planned to change the outers to make it wider, so now the tyres r stretched a bit. just gotta finish the 8's at the back get the arches rolled and flared and thats me done.

if u r gonna buy a set of bbs rims u should try get them with a 1 inch dish like stigs. they look alot better than standard even though it is only half inch bigger, but if u've already found a cheap set get them bought.

they're not that rare on dubs but theres a good reason for it!!!!!! lol

good luck

Glen

i would say 155/50 but its gettin someone to put them on for u. i would say 165/45 or 50 would be cool.

right ive found some wheels and ordered them

7jx15 et28 and im wanting to stretch the tyre what size profile do people recomend?

cheers... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />