St Andrews , 10th of june

one litre wonder ;)

Haven't been there for a few years either and even then it was to go to a VW garage on the outskirts!

Anyone who has signed up got any suggestions.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wil try and get the day off, will ask to do the sunday instead of sat (no guarantees though). as for meeting up wat bout using the uni lots of car parking till everyones there then onwards to the town centre were there a supermarket, basically when u drive into st andrews u come ot a roundabout and u take a right then theres a wee bit of road then a mini roundabout go right again and along there till u see lots of lupos (and arosas) in a carpark (once everyone is there anywayz!). just an idea?

Edited by scally

What if you are the first there?

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Uni car parks sounds a good idea if everyone can find it, Google maps it is then.

I'm still waiting on final confirmation from work that I can get that day off. For the past 6 saturdays I've been made to work so hopefully I'll manage to get one off.

Aberdeen people, does someone want to suggest a meeting place for the drive down or shall we just meet on Riverside drive?

will speak to jj he work in st andrews will get him to bring th polo along

theres a morrisons in st andews just up to the left as u enter the town centre means a 5 min back track cos the beaches ar back down to the right all gd tho we can meet in glenrothes if u guys want cos thts on the way if your coming from all directions (execpt if ur more east thn me lol)

right i have been told that its a 2hr drive from glasvagas laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ( had to be said ) so as a general meeting time in St Andrews , how about 12/12.30??

Aberdeen people, does someone want to suggest a meeting place for the drive down or shall we just meet on Riverside drive?

Yes Riverside is fine or Duthie park as there would be no problem parking, this is all providing I can get the Loop put back together by then huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

we can meet in glenrothes if u guys want cos thts on the way if your coming from all directions (execpt if ur more east thn me lol)

A wee bit out of the way, we'll see you in St Andrews.

right i have been told that its a 2hr drive from glasvagas ( had to be said ) so as a general meeting time in St Andrews , how about 12/12.30??

12/12.30 sounds fine, need to leave ABZ about 10.30ish

yeah i thought it would be best about that time that way people didnt have to leave to early , and then if we made it later it would be getting colder cause of it moving into night time etc

yeah i thought it would be best about that time that way people didnt have to leave to early , and then if we made it later it would be getting colder cause of it moving into night time etc

so where we meeting in st andrews?

the first sorta 'land mark' is the old course hotel

yay nae?

will speak to jj he work in st andrews will get him to bring th polo along

theres a morrisons in st andews just up to the left as u enter the town centre means a 5 min back track cos the beaches ar back down to the right all gd tho we can meet in glenrothes if u guys want cos thts on the way if your coming from all directions (execpt if ur more east thn me lol)

Well you sound like you know your way round, is there plenty parking at Morrisons if so we can meet there and get supplies.

Aberdeen people, everone at Duthie Park for 10-10:30?

I'm liking 'Silvers' sig though!

cl_seaside500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Well you sound like you know your way round, is there plenty parking at Morrisons if so we can meet there and get supplies.

Aberdeen people, everone at Duthie Park for 10-10:30?

I'm liking 'Silvers' sig though!

cl_seaside500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

shud be like big enuff store for us to get in like,

tht gonna be meeting point? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

If anyone wants to join a Glasgow convoy, there is one starting at the Glasgow Fort shopping centre on the M8, junction 10 eastbound.

Glasgow fort

It will take us about 1 hour 50 mins (say the AA), so if we meet at 10am we will be there in time.

Here's a map of Morrisons at St. Andrews.

Morrisons location

Bring cameras! Money for food/hot cooking stuff! Lupo/Arouser! Sunblock (hopefully)!

yeah , now that zippy is back , is he coming ??

Doubt it, apparently there is some football match on that he wants to watch...