yet another offset question...

CanisLupo

I have 7X15 4x100 et37

195/45/15 would be my first choice. around £45 for toyos

the originally came with 195/50/15 cheaper tyre but I think a bit too big.

I'd check the prices for tyres first.

have e-mailed dubmeisters to see what they would recommend for the platin p3's which i want to get... yet to get coilovers for my car.... but they will come in due time smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

K just got a quote from dubmiester regarding the shoes that i want for my loop:

Use 195/45 Toyo and delivered price inc VAT is £617.00 Balanced. chrome valve and fitting kit.

is that a good price? and I take it that the toyo's are included in that price (which i've asked about)

cheers

Garth

K just got a quote from dubmiester regarding the shoes that i want for my loop:

Use 195/45 Toyo and delivered price inc VAT is £617.00 Balanced. chrome valve and fitting kit.

is that a good price? and I take it that the toyo's are included in that price (which i've asked about)

cheers

Garth

Give me £700 and you can have my rims, 3 piece ACT splits, rare as rocking horse poo, done 100 mile since refurb. new toyos as well!

Give me £700 and you can have my rims, 3 piece ACT splits, rare as rocking horse poo, done 100 mile since refurb. new toyos as well!

LOL any pics?

*edit* just had a look at your pics in readers rides... wheels are tasty but i want to stick with 15's smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by CanisLupo

sounds a very good price assuming thats the high sports? i got a quote of £575 for honsports silverlines and havent got a cheaper one yet

Ive got 195/45 toyos on my 7x15 rims and its a really nice stretch on the rims and its got a good rim protector band to stop you trashing the alloys

wayne

woooooohoooooo my coily's should be arriving tmrw biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> can't wait, will be getting them fitted near enough as soon as i get them (well heading to eurotek to get them to fit them) will post pics up when i get them on biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />