Arch Rolling Tool

ArosaPD

Might have a look at the N75 soon as it may be possible to 'upgrade' it from a PD130 or PD150 engine.

Mmmmm smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ok its not official but I've just found this scribbled down on a bit of old paper:

Original - 78bhp@3813rpm Chipped - 108bhp@3263rpm

Original - 216Nm@2493rpm Chipped - 252Nm@2566rpm

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks bud, I was just curious as in you sig you mention a pipercross induction filter and didn't know if it was any good that all. I appreciate you taking the time and looking for me all the same. Cheers

Mark smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hey mark ive got the heat gun problem solved ive got a generator, ill stuff that in my boot laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> then all we need is the rolling tool and you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

is the roller good quality? and have you tried it yet?

and i bet customs was a right pis*er must have looked like a right odd weapon on the scanner laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> did you have a good holiday?

wayne

hey mark ive got the heat gun problem solved ive got a generator, ill stuff that in my boot laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> then all we need is the rolling tool and you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

is the roller good quality? and have you tried it yet?

and i bet customs was a right pis*er must have looked like a right odd weapon on the scanner laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> did you have a good holiday?

wayne

Yeah, no worries Wayne, I'm sure we can sort it out. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Had a great holiday thanks mate. Basically started in LA then onto Vegas then onto Lake Tahoe, then onto San Fransisco then onto San Diego then back to LA.

Mark

Edited by ArosaPD

Hi,

Just gotta butt in and say two very nice lookin' TDi's there Mark and Max. You should get a trio with Sleeky for a trio phot!

S!

Yeah, no worries Wayne, I'm sure we can sort it out. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Had a great holiday thanks mate. Basically started in LA then onto Vegas then onto Lake Tahoe, then onto San Fransisco then onto San Diego then back to LA.

Mark

sounds a bloody good holiday eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" />

and yes sleeky i have noticed that on the forum some of the best modified versions, both lupo and arosa are the tdi's wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wayne