Hello

Philplop

Welcome and nice car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Love the red. Really looks good on the GTI's.

Cant wait to be able to afford one on insurance, I am the same age as you, however some lovely chap decided to hit into my car whilst left in the car park one evening, £1,200 worth of damage and no one to blame it on...had to use my insurance so now I have no NCB mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

My Sport cost me £1,400 on insurance.

Anyway good luck with the car, what a fantastic find.

Kelly

Yup, certianly is. I was surprised it only got two bids, and the other bloke only pit in the minimum bid. Can't understand that insurance quote though, when I first passed my test I went under my Mam's name, and that was still £1500 for a 1.2 Punto! Not even a Sporting!

You should talk nicely to your mum anyway!

I know punto's are strangely high for what they are. My dad had a 1.2 sporting on a W reg (in yellow too) which I desperately wanted, but insurance group 7!!! Why??

(P.S. Very glad I didnt go for it now, i'm imagining me driving it around thinking I look cool when actually I look like a right tool)

How does the GTi compare with the 1.2 in your punto? Instant smile I bet, you lucky sod!

Penry