Opinions Please

Shortie

I knw the Photoshops are rough...

Just wondering for when i get round to buying a GTi, what i can do looks wise to try and be a bit different, any opinions welcome on what i've got so far...

And yes, it is white BWLoop.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

LoopOnFuchs.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Something like youve made is has already bein done and being done (Me! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ) Re spray is always an option? Depends what look your going for, im going for track/race look as im doing track days with her. Should all be done next summer, hopefuly! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Something like youve made is has already bein done and being done (Me! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ) Re spray is always an option? Depends what look your going for, im going for track/race look as im doing track days with her. Should all be done next summer, hopefuly! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

just want something that looks a bit different really, i like the shape of the car as standard so i just thought a respray and some smoothing along with the Fuch's and lowering would finish it off nice

that white and black looks awesome together if that was created it would be a real headturner guaranteed!

thats what i thought, i really like the look of the black roof on AK's, and i LOVE some of the newer dubs in white, just a shame they dont do the GTi in white standard so it would mean a full respray sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

BWLoop.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

I like this a lot - always been a fan of carbon fibre everything, but inparticular bonnets set against lighter coloured bodywork. The black roof (carbon too?) and wheels set it off a treat. I also like the complete smooth Euro-esque stylings down the side and front. Get some smaller mirrors and it'll look even better.

(ps: I think your sig is around the wrong way wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

didnt really mean for it to look like carbon to be honest, just painted black/dark gray. dont really fancy carbon, mainly because the bits never fit properly. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Dont know what you mean about the sig, but never mind laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

What does everyone think about the Fuch's? i cant make my mind up on them

Dont know what you mean about the sig, but never mind

I think he meens that your sig is pointing downwards and not sidewards.

From the terms and Conditions

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?act...ounce&f=21&id=1

Signatures

You may optionally use a signature. Signatures are subject to the same rules as message posts, as described above in 'Inappropriate Material'.

Signature images may be no larger than 200 pixels in height and 500 pixels in width. The file size must be no larger than 50kb. You may have a maximum of 5 lines of text

Where as yours is 178 x 566

didnt really mean for it to look like carbon to be honest, just painted black/dark gray. dont really fancy carbon, mainly because the bits never fit properly. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It depends where you get it from. Certainly when I was using it three years ago it wasn't that common and fairly speciallist to get parts for 'daily' cars. Now it's much more widespread and a lot better quality and there are also more companies that are willing to custom make anything - All Smiles, for one, is top.