What could be rubbing?

Topper

I have my car lowered 40mm on 195/45 R15s and it seems to rub when i have someone in the back, not all the time just over bumps and potholes. Have looked under the car a few times and theres no evidence to suggest its rubbing on the liners, scratches/ bits of mud gone, so i'm confused as to what it could be. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I'm thinking it could still be the liners as the noise isnt metallic but just thought i'd check with people in the know.

Also if there are any easy fixes they would be appreciated laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Cheers

T

Drivers side? Sounds like a grating kind of noise - like dragging something in gravel as your moving along...? It'll most probably be the edge of the outer arch skin. The wheel arch is smaller on the driver side, because of the filler neck. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />