My Lupo

LoopyLisa

Hi Everyone

This is my Lupo only had it a couple of weeks, Got a few plans for it!!!!

Pics are a little dull as the weather has been rubbish over the weekend, Hope you like it!!

Lisa CIMG0098.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

CIMG0097.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

CIMG0095.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Looks great - what are you plans?

Cheers

Colour coded strips or remove them, lowered on some Ronals?, debadge, window tints, interiors bits (Gear knob, handbrake, pedals, cup holder), spoiler, maybe side skirts and maybe different bumpers, keeping it simple really nothing over the top, ill keep updating this thread with ny change i make.

Oh and maybe the GTI steering wheel if i can find one!

do everything you have planned except side skirts and window tints.... and it will stay nice.

should ur registration not be covered up ?
Personal preference I would say.

S!

agree its personal preferance but i always advise to cover it up it doesnt take long and could save hassle

forgot to say nice little base car and plans sound good i personally like sideskirts etc but each to their own

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

Thanks for the replies guys!!

Its just a basic little car i know, lol, i just plan to make it look a little nicer. The insurance and running costs are cheap enough as i only really use it to get to work and back which is a 25 min all round trip.

Wayne i personally like side skirts too, providing they look subtle biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> . Like wise with tints i think i may have all round tints. They really suited my pug, think i may do a few photoshops before i decide for definate tho?? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

As for the number plate i never gave it a thought to cover it up but i will do in future and ill try and get it edited later on when I get home from work!

The side strips are coming off, been meaning to do it for a couple of weeks just had time to get round to doing it yet.

Oh another quick question for anyone reading, I currently have the road angel classic but are thinking of changing to the new road pilot micro go! As its so so much smaller and matches in with the dash, does anyone have any ideas on where i can put this in the car. Asking this because i dont want it stuck on the windscreen??

Any ideas appreciated?

Cheers biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />