Fogs

Cozboz

How would i fit fogs onto a 2001 Arosa...just curious as from pictures it looks as if the grill bit has changed through the years and there isnt two seperate compartments for the grill apertures? looks like one solid grill to me confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> . Im confused someone inform me please... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> would i need a specific grill or would the standard one do??

Edited by Cozboz

do you have a mk1 arosa ??
As far as im aware he doesnt have one yet but i believe he's looking at Csi's mk2 so all of the info is in your fitting guide

correct if wrong as fitting them to a mk1 is quite different

wayne

H yer its an mk2 i was thinking of... its just that in the pics there looks like theres only one grill...not liike three seperate part like yours olw? example 2 appertures and the middle gril bit, it looks like theres just the one grill that goes across?

Edited by Cozboz

i'll upload a pic of the standard grill that gets replaced . it basically when the lower halfs havent been painted looks like the whole lower bumper is one piece but its not , each of the honey comb sections can be removed

H yer its an mk2 i was thinking of... its just that in the pics there looks like theres only one grill...not liike three seperate part like yours olw? example 2 appertures and the middle gril bit, it looks like theres just the one grill that goes across?

Ok kool i get ya know lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> have you upload the picture?

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> completely forgot sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> will try and remember to do it tomoro