Dubfreeze

Tigz™

My Transport down was nice DSC00651.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00658.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00659.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00660.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00663.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00652.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00654.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00656.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00657.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00664.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

More to come..

I personally thought this show was appauling its advertised as a VW show yet unless you own a VW camper or beetle there was nothing on the trade stands and the car show room was far too small and only a few that stood out for good reasons like the smoothed Karmen ghia :cool: whereas there were some far nicer cars in the car park which you could see there was great deal of work put into yet didnt get chance to be appreciated

the show organisation was poor to be honest there was that many people getting stuck on the car park it was a joke purely because of how they had many parking and i had to wait 20 minutes to get out as they had blocked the exit of the centre field mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

i went there last month for a mini show and got to say they organise it a hell of a lot better, broad range of cars and then trade stands whereas today was the opposite

on clublupo attendees wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> from what me and dad found there was my Arosa, two black Gti's, and one green lupo didnt see Rookwise or anyone unfortunately

wayne

I was there (red gti parked in field) Show was ok, some lovely split screen bus's there. Brought a pait of Etnies from a small stall at the back of the show (bit dodgy) Andi, that Manifold is lovely mate!!

Also saw snotagolf and his miss's! Awesome rallye u got there dude 8)

Edited by Red Lup Gti

DSC00679.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00682.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00668.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00666.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00685.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00672.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC00676.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

lmao

Was a fantastic day.

Was a good turn out, and some lovely cars there.

There was alot in the trade stands, you just had to look wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I picked up a breather filter for £2 wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Didnt go as most people had backed out.
dont worry you missed nothing rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> its the worst show ive been i just hope Ultimate dubs lives up to its name and actually has a wide range of VW's and seat's etc rather than VW campers

The Black golf rallye was amazing the fit and finnish made it stand out to me and the interior i loved although there was some lads saying "its a bit girly" i dont think it was at all and i did love it same as i did that Metalic gren karmen ghia which was just as nice BUT i dont think there was enough space for the show cars for you to appreciate them, for the mini show they use nearly all the halls for show cars and then have the trade stands at the back and sides which is alot better

wayne

although there was some lads saying "its a bit girly"

Thats because it is a girls car!

I thought it was great, I went to the show knowing it will mostly air cooled.

Watercooled boys and girls dont seem to make the cold weather wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Agree though, Jans' Rallye is fantastic.

Saw you there Mr Snota, but you were chatting to some dude and I didnt want to interupt.

Even after the countless minutes snapping the car trying to pass the time wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

My fav car again was the brown Caddy.

I want that so much.

Completly perfect no matter where you look.

And all done in the mans garage working every night!

Thats because it is a girls car!
Yes Tigz i know that but i still think it wasnt like a girls car if you know what i mean, id be perfectly happy driving that car every day shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> as i dont think it was girl orientated it would be suitable for both sexes IMO and even my dad loved it which when a car apeals to different ages its got to be good so well done thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />
My fav car again was the brown Caddy.
yeah i loved the caddy when i saw it at the GTi meet last year and showed dad pics but he wasnt totally convinced by it so showed it him today and he loved it and said it would be nice if i can build something like that ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> i then told him what stupid prices they fetch and he couldnt believe it wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Did anyone see a mk3 purple golf in the car park sitting on 16" borbet rims with majorly stretched tyres etc meant to get a photo but then saw a plo 4 on deep dishes so went to look at at that

I honestly think some of the cars parked in the car park were far better than alot of the show cars inside and by the entrance etc if it wasnt for the nice Golf rallye and caddy etc inside it would have been majorly poor

wayne

I loved the whole thing.

Was nice and relexed, was good to see so many daily drivers and forgetting about the show cars for once.

Lets not forget most of the cars there were over 30 years old.

I think it was a fantastic turn out.

Got a great shot of the black 911 but lack of tripod caused a blurded pic sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Yes Tigz i know that but i still think it wasnt like a girls car if you know what i mean, id be perfectly happy driving that car every day shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> as i dont think it was girl orientated it would be suitable for both sexes IMO and even my dad loved it which when a car apeals to different ages its got to be good so well done thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

yeah i loved the caddy when i saw it at the GTi meet last year and showed dad pics but he wasnt totally convinced by it so showed it him today and he loved it and said it would be nice if i can build something like that ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> i then told him what stupid prices they fetch and he couldnt believe it wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Did anyone see a mk3 purple golf in the car park sitting on 16" borbet rims with majorly stretched tyres etc meant to get a photo but then saw a plo 4 on deep dishes so went to look at at that

I honestly think some of the cars parked in the car park were far better than alot of the show cars inside and by the entrance etc if it wasnt for the nice Golf rallye and caddy etc inside it would have been majorly poor

wayne

Thanks for the nice compliments Subtle Modder about my rallye biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I think the problem they have at Dubfreeze is that people with watercooled stuff just dont wanna book in for the show n shine.People do go but end up in the car park confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> Dubfreeze has always been for watercooled as well as aircooled.

i thought the show was pretty good i think you have to be into air & watercooled to enjoy it ,it is probably 80% aircooled. would have been nice to see some lupo,s in show/shine MAYBE NEXT YEAR.

TIGZ.. YOUR NOT AVIN IT ITS MINE....................

Edited by caddydeluxe

brn.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

aye up tigz i spoke to loads of people what do you look like mate... i,m @ ultimatedubs see you there maybe!

Is that yours?

I spoke with your mate, then said hi to you!

Edited by caddydeluxe

Thanks for the nice compliments Subtle Modder about my rallye biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
its a very very nice car although theres one question my dad has asked, How often does it get driven? we ask as it was absolutely mint shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

and yes i agree one of the problems was the others not entering the show and shine but at the mini shows i know the mags especailly contact the car owners who theyve featured etc to get their cars in their something that i dont think was bothered with, with the vw people

anyway your car and and the other select few special ones in car park etc made the day

wayne