Sat Nav for PDA?

Ramirez

Ive got an M500 and want to get Sat-Nav for it, being a bit of a techno-phobe I dont know what I should be looking for any ideas?

Ive heard Tom Tom is good, true or not?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Edited by Adam-B

i use tomtom on an o2 xda with wired gps reciever.

i've used bluetooth gps recievers too, but the wired ones work much better.

tomtom is the only software you should even be considering. i own route66 too and it's pants compared to tomtom.

I am running navman and quite happy. never let me down, always got me to where I want to go. Update every month the accident black spot database. Must be accident black spots as that is where the thieveing robbing dog cameras are. Never used tomtom so cannot comment it might have more features do not know. But then I have never had a need for any more features than what I have. The whole package is wrapped up in a pda with built sat reciver, no bluethooth, no cables and slips in your pocket.

J lovin it

I am running navman and quite happy. never let me down, always got me to where I want to go. Update every month the accident black spot database. Must be accident black spots as that is where the thieveing robbing dog cameras are. Never used tomtom so cannot comment it might have more features do not know. But then I have never had a need for any more features than what I have. The whole package is wrapped up in a pda with built sat reciver, no bluethooth, no cables and slips in your pocket.

J lovin it

i have the navman icn510i too, as well as my tomtom, and the navman doesn't even register on the scale compared to tomtom.

the navman menu's are nowhere near as good as tomtom's, and the level of support for tomtom on the net is massive compared to anything else.

As I mentioned in my first post, TT = more features and like you say the net support is huge. Have not used the icn510 types. Just the nav s/ware on my pda. Not trying to big it up or anything just saying does all I need it to do.

J content